Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stop Signs

They mean you stop at the intersection. If no one else is there, you then proceed on your way. If someone was there first, you let them go, and then you can. Should you arrive at the same time as someone else, the person to the right goes first. OR, you could do what I always do and make sure I never arrive at the same time as the other person, so as to avoid the awkwardness that typically ensues. What I am really trying to say is
STOP DIRECTING TRAFFIC AT A STOP SIGN!!!!

Any intersection containing stop signs is already governed by a clear set of rules. Some people seem to use stop sign intersections as a stage for traffic cop practice. My favorite are the people who wave me to go even when I was clearly there before them. Guess what assholes? I know I got there before you. Save your arm the desperately needed workout and let me continue on my merry way. I was going to go anyway.
Then there are the scourges of humanity who will get to an intersection before everyone else and still sit there and wave everyone to go ahead of them. JUST DRIVE. The rest of us do not want to be waved. We want you to grow up and act like your driving test was more than a five-minute loop of the neighborhood.

I am going to try to blog more often. It can be fun. Plus, I have a lot of ideas.

Bacon should be its own food group.

No comments:

Post a Comment