Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Because this class bores me and the teacher pisses me off....

I am sitting in the most amazing class ever: Geography 1001. This is one of those classes where all the students are on their laptops, cell phones, or iPods the entire class. The "teacher" spends all 2 1/2 hours reading the slides he has already posted online word for word. Yes, classic college education.
This guy acts like none of us have ever heard anything about the rest of the world. Or that we are all extremely ignorant.

Hey Teacher: You know why none of us look like we are paying attention? BECAUSE WE ARE NOT! You are BORING. This class is a waste of our time. This is 2011. I do not have to show up to class and be read to. Post your slides online, tell me when to show up for the tests, and we can both move on with our lives. Well whatever, I need to get back to my video game.

If life hands you lemons, sell them. Duh.
D.B

No comments:

Post a Comment